Nikon Eclipse E600 Epi-Fluorescence Metallurgical Microscope
- Panasonic 3CCD HD Camera GP-US932HA
- Nikon Plan Fluor 10x/0.30 Ph1 DLL Objective
- Nikon Plan Fluor 20x/0.50 DIC M Objective
- Nikon Plan Fluor 40x/0.75 DIC M Objective
- 2x Nikon CFI 10x/22 Eyepieces
- Nikon Universal Condenser C-CU
- Nikon hP Swing Out Polarizer
- Nikon Halogen Lamp HB-10103AF & C-LP
- Nikon Y-FL Epi Fluorescence Unit Four Cube Fluorescence Filters, Red & Green
- Nikon filters: 2x ND8, ND16, ND32, NCB11
- Nikon E600 Camera Adapter
- Diagnostic Instruments HRD076-CMT 0.76x High Resolution Digital C-Mount Adapter
Instruction Manual PDF available HERE
Crating cost: $75
Sold as is with 30 day Right of Return, only pictured items included
Please call 805.680.7222 for easy return/refund for any reason
Anacapa Equipment strives to offer excellent customer service. You may return any equipment purchased from us for any reason within thirty (30) days after your receipt of the equipment for a full refund of the purchase price, provided that returned items must be received in the same condition as sent.
All equipment purchased is shipped within one (1) day (subject to freight availability) after receipt of payment and is shipped FOB place of shipment. We only charge actual shipping cost. If eBay overcharges for shipping, we issue an immediate refund for the difference. If you are undercharged, we will absorb the cost.
Buyer acknowledges that the equipment is being sold “as is” and without any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Buyer may inspect the equipment prior to purchase and placement of the order prior to inspection is deemed a waiver of Buyer’s right to inspect. Buyer is responsible for determining the suitability of this product for its application. Anacapa Equipment Brokers, Inc. assumes no liability for the use or misuse of any equipment purchased by Buyer. It is assumed that the unit will be installed and operated by qualified personnel. The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment purchased. The Buyer, by purchasing this equipment, indicates its acknowledgment of, and agreement, to the terms of this limited warranty.